Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan yojana Bihar 2023: Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana was started by the Chief Minister of Bihar, Nitish Kumar. A separate amount is given under the Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana, ₹ 10,000 / – (ten thousand) is given to girl students after passing the matriculation board examination, similarly the girl child who passes the Bihar Board Inter examination is also given ₹ 25,000 / – rupees. The same amount is given if we talk about graduation, then after passing the graduation, an amount of ₹ 50,000/-(twenty five thousand) is given.
Objective of Bihar Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana
The main objective of Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana is to encourage the girl child towards higher education and to bring the girl students into the mainstream of the society by making them self-reliant. Incentive amount is given to unmarried girl students of all categories who have passed. This amount is sent directly to the bank account of the girl child through DBT.
Important conditions of Mukhyamantri Balika (Matric) Protsahan Yojana
- Under this mukhyamantri balika matric protsahan yojana scheme, Rs 10,000/-(Ten thousand) per student will be given to the girl students belonging to general and backward class (B.C.-2) who have passed in the first class in the 10th class examination conducted by Bihar School Examination Board, Budhmarg, Patna. payment is made. The amount is given only to those girl students who have passed class 10 conducted by the Bihar School Examination Board and are studying in +2 class.
- Allocation of amount is allocated to the concerned district on the basis of district-wise number of general and backward class (B.C.-2) girl students who have passed in first division in matriculation examination from Bihar School Examination Board, Budhmarg, Patna.
- Distribution of amount In case the bank account is maintained in the name of the girl students, the difference of amount is given by the bank directly to the bank account of the girl students.
- In case of not getting the benefit of the scheme, a complaint can be made to the District Education Officer at the district level and the Director (Secondary Education) at the state level.
Mukhyamantri Balika (Intermediate) Protsahan Yojana
Bihar School under Chief Minister Girl Child (Intermediate) Promotion Scheme (Mukhyamantri Balika intermediate Protsahan yojana) under Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana by the Education Department of the Government of Bihar to encourage girl students towards higher education and to bring them into the mainstream of the society by making them self-reliant. Unmarried girl students of all categories who pass the Annual Intermediate Examination conducted by the Examination Committee are given a lump sum amount of ₹ 25,000/- only as incentive. This amount is directly transferred to the account of eligible beneficiaries through DBT.
A portal has been created by NIC to transfer the incentive amount to the eligible beneficiaries online in their account. In which the district-wise and institute-wise details of all the categories of girl students passed in the Intermediate Annual Examination from the Bihar School Examination Board are uploaded from where the girl child can see her name.
All eligible girl students and their guardians can check all the information related to themselves by visiting Ikalyan online portal http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/ developed by NIC, so that they will know whether the given information is correct or not. .
Apart from this, after login in the said portal, the desired information such as your bank account number, name of the bank branch, information related to IFSC code, etc. is to be entered in the blank column, as well as the Annual Intermediate Examination, 2023 conducted by the Bihar School Examination Board. Passed girl students will have to upload their unmarried certificate on the online portal developed by NIC.
To login to the online portal developed by NIC, the student / beneficiary will need the date of birth along with the registration number of the concerned examination or the total score obtained in the intermediate examination 2020.
Keep in mind that the bank account should be opened in the eligible student’s own name and this account should be operated in any branch of nationalized bank, recognized private bank or India Post Payment Bank located in Bihar.
Special care should be taken to comply with social distancing while recording information through internet. Efforts should be made that recording of information should be done through personal or domestic mobile/laptop/computer etc.
Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana 2020 online application started
For any kind of technical assistance, cooperation can be obtained on mobile number 0-8292825106, 9534547098 8986294256 and email- [email protected]
- Senior Citizen Savings Scheme: Make a great start to the second inning of life
- Pm Free Solar Panel Yojana 2023
Mukhyamantri Balika (Graduate) Protsahan Yojana
Under the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, for the Mukhyamantri Balika (Graduation) Protsahan Yojana, only Rs. 50000/- This amount is directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account.
The benefit of this Mukhyamantri Balika Graduation Protsahan Yojana scheme will be payable to only those girl students who have passed graduation, who fulfill the following conditions:
- Be a resident of Bihar
- Graduate or graduate equivalent degree from a recognized or incorporated institution located within the state (in general, technical, vocational course)
- Software has been created to receive online applications from girl students who have passed graduate or graduate equivalent (including Alim, Shastri) from constituent and recognized affiliated colleges (including open university) of the state.
- Graduate passed girl students are informed through this advertisement that they can apply through online portal and mobile app. The address of the online portal is ekalyan.bih.nic.in. The mobile app can be downloaded from Google’s Play Store. The name of the mobile app is MKUY (SNATAK).
- Beneficiaries should follow the online instructions while applying online.
- On acceptance of the application, the beneficiary will get the information on the mobile, after that, after the checks from the university, action will be taken to transfer the amount to the beneficiary’s account from the level of the department.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, the beneficiary’s account should be in a nationalized bank, recognized private bank or India Postal Payment Bank’s account in any branch located in Bihar.
- Online applications received from girl students who have passed out from colleges belonging to newly established universities (Patliputra, Munger, Purnia) will be processed by their native universities.
- Detailed instructions related to the scheme can be seen on the departmental website https://state.bihar.gov.in/main/CitizenHome.html. For any kind of information, helpdesk number 0-06122230059 and mobile number-7991188031 can be contacted. For technical assistance, cooperation can be obtained on mobile number 0- 8292825106,7004360147,8986294256 and email [email protected]
This scheme is only for the residents of Bihar. whose eligibility is as follows
- It is mandatory for the candidate to be a citizen of Bihar.
- Candidate should be from backward caste.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family should not exceed Rs 1.5 lakh.
- The candidate must be a student of a school recognized by the State or the Centre.
Documents Required for Protasahan Yojana
These documents are necessary for the application of this scholarship-
- academic certificate
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- bank account information
- course receipt
- passport size photo
Register like this
To apply and register for the scheme-
- Go to the official website edudbt.bih.nic.in
- Fill the application form after registration
This is how you can know the status of the application
- Visit official website
- Enter information and search
- district wise list
You can also check the district wise list of beneficiaries of this scheme on the official website. For this-
- Visit official website
- open the link and see the list
I have given all the information related to Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana and e kalyan mukhyamantri balak/balika protsahan yojana in the above post and we hope that you have got all the information, if you have any question related to Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana post, please ask by commenting. We will try to answer it as soon as possible.