pm free solar panel yojana 2023, Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana Registration Form Online 2023: The Central Government of India has set a budget of 50000 crores under this scheme, the government will provide free solar panels to every farmer of the country, so that Through this PM Free solar panel yojana, the farmer of the country can run other irrigation equipments of his farming at low cost under this scheme of the farmer government, which will provide a lot of help to the farmers in farming. Farmers will also be able to irrigate agricultural crops through the panel.
With the installation of this free solar panel, farmers can easily run their farming equipment by solar energy and will also get relief from the pollution caused by the fuel used in the equipment like diesel petrol and grow their farming crops at low cost. can
Pm Free Solar Panel Yojana 2023 : The installation of solar energy will also reduce environmental pollution, which will keep the environment clean and the yield of crops will also be good. Through this Pradhanmantri Free solar panel yojana 2023, farmers can also get additional income at low expenses. The objective of this scheme is to provide farmers with low expenses They can irrigate their crops, after installing this solar panel, they can run the equipment of the crops by generating electricity through the solar panel to cultivate the crops whenever they want.
What is Pm Free Solar Panel Yojana?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi implemented the PM Free Solar Panel Yojana on 1 February 2020 in the interest of the farmers of the country through the country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman . Under this scheme, the government has set a budget of 50 crores, so that the farmers can run their farming equipment by not using expensive fuel like diesel , petrol and generate electricity with the help of sun rays through solar energy to run their irrigation machines. Can run easily Under this scheme, there will be no environmental pollution and the yield of crops will also be good and the environment will also be clean.
Prime Minister Free Solar Panel Scheme 2023
Pradhan mantri free solar panel Yojana will be operated through the Ministry of Renewable Energy. The benefit of the free solar panel scheme will be given only to the farmers living in rural areas and will be eligible to apply if the farmer of the country is using solar panels. If they use it in their farming activities, then through this scheme of the government, an amount of up to Rs 6000 per month will be transferred by the department to the farmers’ bank accounts under this scheme to the farmer beneficiary.
Under this scheme, 20 lakh farmers will get benefits. Solar Panel Scheme is also known as Kusum Yojana 2023 . Under the Free Solar Panel Scheme, the main objective of this scheme is to double the income of every farmer of the country by 2023.
Through this article, we will tell you all about the Free Solar Panel Scheme, how the beneficiary farmers can apply under this scheme and what are the necessary documents and eligibility, which are explained in detail in this article, so read this article till the end. Read.
PM free solar panel scheme
Stepwise information has been given to you in this article on what benefits the beneficiary farmers will get under the Free Solar Panel Scheme.
- To get the benefits of this scheme, only farmers residing in rural areas can get benefits under this scheme.
- The government will pay up to 60% for the installation of solar panels, so the beneficiary will have to pay up to 40%.
- Under this scheme, farmer beneficiaries can get free electricity for 19 to 20 years from the electricity generated from solar energy.
- The central government will pay up to 30% in the establishment of this scheme and the state government will pay up to 30% up to 60% through both the governments.
- Under the PM Free Solar Panel Scheme, 20 lakh rural farmers will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Through this scheme, farmers can avoid the expenses of diesel, petrol and income will increase by generating electricity through solar energy.
- With the establishment of the free solar panel scheme, the environment will also be safe, so that instead of running the agricultural machines with diesel and petrol, these machines can be used with solar energy at low cost.
- You can also send electricity to government or non-government companies by generating electricity through solar energy yourself through solar panels.
- Beneficiary farmers who install solar panels in their fields can also get benefits of up to ₹ 6000 under this scheme.
- To increase the income of the farmers, the government had set a target of increasing the income of the farmers by the year 2023.
There is no harm to the crops due to this solar panel solar energy, due to which low expenses of diesel petrol can also be avoided and the environment also remains clean and the yield of crops is also good.
solar panel online registration
|Scheme Name||free solar panel scheme|
|started by||by PM Narendra Modi|
|commencement date||1 February 2020|
|Department||ministry of renewable energy|
|Candidate||country’s rural farmers|
|the main purpose||To provide additional income to the farmers|
|Budget||50 thousand crores|
|official website link||https://mnre.gov.in|
Important documents for FREE SOLAR PANEL YOJANA application
- Aadhar card
- Two passport size photographs
- mobile number
- email id
- Ration card
- patwari report
- farmer certificate
- I Certificate
- Address proof
- bank passbook number
PM Free Solar Panel Scheme Eligibility
- Only farmers of rural areas of the country will be eligible to apply for PM Solar Panel Scheme.
- Farmer beneficiary should also have cultivable land
- It is also mandatory for the farmer beneficiary to have documents related to the land related to agriculture.
- The farmer candidate who is basically an Indian living in rural area, that farmer will be eligible for the application of this scheme.
- To apply for this scheme, the age of the farmer beneficiary should be 18 years.
Free Solar Panel Registration Form Online Apply Online
Beneficiary farmers can fill the form of this scheme by applying online under this scheme, so if they can get the benefit of this scheme, then through this article, let us know what is the online process of this.
- Beneficiary farmer can apply online for this scheme by visiting the nearest public service center.
- To apply in this scheme, the farmer beneficiary has to visit the official website of the scheme https://mnre.goc.in.
- Then the candidate will see the home page open on the screen.
- Read the guidelines notification given under this scheme on the home page carefully.
- Then later homepage public. One has to click on the option of Public Grievance & complaint redressal mechanism.
- Enter the information asked in the application form and also upload your documents in it.
- Then after entering the information in your application form, click on the final submit option.
What is the official website of PM Free Solar Panel Yojana
The official website of free solar panel Yojana is https://mnre.gov.in. The link to this website has been provided in this article
What is the benefit of PM Free Solar Panel Yojana?
The benefit of Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana will be given to rural farmers. Under which 30% will be given by the state government and 30% by the central government. Up to 60% will be paid through both government and farmers will have to pay up to 40% on solar panel installation so that you can easily take advantage of this PM Free Solar Panel Scheme of the government.
What is the main objective of the scheme?
The objective of the scheme is to increase the income of the farmers. So that financial assistance can be provided to the farmers, on the establishment of this scheme, the farmer beneficiary will be given an amount of up to ₹ 6000 per month.
Under Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana, how many megawatts of electricity can be generated in 1 year?
Under this scheme, a total of 100000 MW electricity can be generated in 1 year.
In the above article i gave all query information related to घरेलू सोलर योजना, pm free solar panel yojana 2023, pm free solar panel yojana in english, pm free solar panel yojana online apply, solar panel government scheme, solar panel scheme, फ्री सोलर पैनल रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म online.
read more – Senior Citizen Savings Scheme: Make a great start to the second inning of life