munger university admission fee, munger university exam date, munger university ug admission 2022 merit list, Munger University Ug Admission :
Munger University has started online application for enrollment in Part-I of graduation session. Forms for UG Courses and UG Vocational Courses will be taken for admission in all 35 constituent and affiliated colleges of the University on the UMIS portal. The form application fee has been kept at Rs.300/- for all categories of UG stream.
The submission of online application forms for admission to Undergraduate courses (BSc (Hons), B Com (Hons) and BA (Hons) and Professional courses (BCA, BBA and Bio-Tech) for the session will commence from Munger University. Mark sheet of the examination and category certificate (if required) are mandatory. Last date for submission of application form is .Students can apply online by visiting Munger University website www.mungeruniversity.ac.in.
Interested students can apply directly through online application website, for correction already registered students can change/edit from login panel using login id and password if they want to register with basic details like caste, qualification want to change/modify or do something wrong.
For your information, Munger University is a State University which was established by splitting from Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur. Colleges under this university are present in Munger, Lakhisarai, Sheikhpura, Jamui and Khagaria districts under Munger Division in Bihar. Munger University was established on March 18, 2018 under the Bihar State Universities (Amendment) Act, 2016
Important Instructions to Submit Munger University Admission UG Form
- Before starting to fill the application form, make sure that you have understood the eligibility criteria for which UG-stream you want to apply for. It is mandatory to fulfill the eligibility criteria to get admission in Munger University.
- Select the program in which you want to take admission. Only one course can be selected per application form. You cannot select multiple courses at once.
- Students can register their admission on the University website https://mungeruniversity.ac.in. For which click on UG Admission link
- Register online and provide your correct and functional email as well as mobile number as your username and password etc. will be sent to this email.
- Application form has to be completed. If any field does not apply to you, mark as N/A.
- Be careful while filling the information in all aspects. Incomplete admit card will not be accepted. Any error/misinformation in the application form will result in cancellation of seat.
- The processing of application form will start only after successful application fee payment.
- Any admission related queries/complaints should be addressed to the following e-mail ID: [email protected]
Documents required to fill Manger University Undergraduate Part-1 Application Form.
Scanned copy of color photograph and signature of the candidate should be in Jpg, jpeg, png, .pdf format only with file size less than equal to 50 kb.
Scanned copy of 10th and 12th certificate of the candidate should be in .jpg, jpeg, png, .pdf format whose file size should be less than equal to 500KB.
It is necessary to give email address, mobile number and blood group.
LIST OF SUBJECTS for Admission in Graduation Courses
|Subject in Bachelor of Arts||Allied Subject in Intermediate of ARTS|
|A.I.H & CULTURE||History|
|GANDHIAN THOUGHT||History/Philosophy/Political Science|
|HOME SCIENCE||HOME SCIENCE|
|R.ECONOMICS||ECONOMICS , Mathematics|
Munger University UG Admission Online Process
To fill the online form of Munger university ug admission, first of all go to the official website https://portal.mungeruniversity.ac.in/Home/StudentApplicationForm After visiting this website you will get the option of UG GENERAL and UG VOCATIONAL course if you If you want to do general graduation course then you will select UG general and if you want to take admission in vocational course then select UG VOCATIONAL.
Also Read.. Munger University: Admission in Munger University Graduation Part-1
After which the option of Click here to Proceed will be found below in that page which has to be clicked. After which the Application Form will be seen.
All the information asked in this form has to be filled one by one. Next you will have to upload the necessary documents. The same will have to deposit Rs 300 as application fee. When you make the fee payment, after that the process of filling your form is complete.
1. Munger university part 1 registration
2. Munger university part 1 registration
3. Munger university login
After a few days the merit list will be prepared by munger university, after a few days the merit list will be prepared. If your name appears in that merit list, then you can take admission in your chosen college.
read also – Ofss Bihar Inter Admission 2023