Wheel Yoga : Bollywood actress Malaika Arora often remains in the discussion about her fitness. Even at the age of 49, the actress continues to compete with many actresses with her fitness. Meanwhile, Malaika has recently shared a new video of her on social media.
Bollywood actress Malaika Arora often remains in headlines for one reason or the other. The actress, known for her beauty and amazing fitness, may be away from the big screen, but she is constantly connected with her fans through social media. Even at the age of 49, Malaika competes with many young actresses with her amazing fitness. Even at this stage of age, he has maintained himself so much that it is almost impossible to guess his age by looking at him. The actress is very conscious about her fitness. She is often spotted outside her yoga class. Along with this, she keeps sharing her fitness videos with fans on social media as well. In this sequence, the actress recently once again showed fans a glimpse of her fitness training.
Malaika shared fitness wheel yoga video
In this video shared a few hours ago, Malaika is once again seen giving fitness goals to the fans. In this video that surfaced, Wheel is seen doing yoga. In this video of hers, the actress is surprising people with her flexibility. While sharing this video, Malaika also explained the benefits of Wheel Yoga with the fans. He told that doing wheel yoga helps in opening the heart chakra or anahata chakra. Also it reduces stress. So let’s know about the benefits of wheel yoga-
- By doing Wheel Yoga, which has become popular for some time, you also get relief from problems like body pain, hunching.
- With the help of this yoga, you can easily do many difficult exercises. If you have trouble stretching, then wheel yoga will be beneficial for this.
- By doing this yoga, your body becomes flexible. In such a situation, you will get a lot of benefit by including it in your routine.
- By doing wheel yoga, you will also get relief from body pain. Doing some poses of this yoga also gives relief from pain in the stomach, chest, back or shoulders.
- This yoga is also very beneficial in strengthening the spine. By doing this you will get relief from back pain.
- If you work on laptop and computer for hours, then due to this, wheel yoga also gives relief from neck and back pain.
- Also, by doing this exercise, you will be able to calm your mind and keep yourself away from negative thoughts.