BCG full form (full form of bcg) : In the country, along with elders, children are also taken care of very much, because when a child is born, it is vaccinated by the baby’s nurse or doctor immediately after birth. In all hospitals, the vaccine given immediately after the birth of the child is known as BCG. BCG is the name of a vaccine, which is given to the newborn soon after birth, to protect the newborn from tuberculosis. This vaccine is given in India as well as in many countries. This neonatal vaccine is also called vaccine, the only reason for its use is that it has proved very beneficial in providing protection to the patient from TB. Apart from this, doctors also use this vaccine for the treatment of bladder tumor or bladder cancer. Today we will talk about what is BCG, what is the full form of BCG, what is BCG called in Hindi, we will give you complete information about it.
Full form of BCG? (BCG Full Form)
The full form of BCG is “Bacillus Calmette-Guérin”. In Hindi it is “Bacillus Calmette-Guérin”. BCG is the one that helps prevent the transmission of TB infection to our lungs. That’s why it has been made mandatory for all newborns to get this vaccine after birth to prevent TB infection.
What is BCG vaccine?
The BCG Full Form is (Bacillus Calmette Guerin) vaccine plays a very important role for the body as it is the vaccine that mainly protects the child from TB disease. If a person is not able to get this vaccine immediately after the birth of a child for any reason, then he can get this BCG vaccine done even within 15 days of birth, but this vaccine should be given to that person in the hospital. at the time of the birth of her child. It is considered very important to apply it in yourself. Apart from this, zero dose of oral polio is also given to newborn babies taking BCG full form is Bacillus Calmette Guerin vaccine, because doing so helps the body to fight against minor diseases. Very little money is given in this vaccine. So if you vaccinate your child once, at the right time, at birth, it will help protect the child from TB disease for life.
How does the BCG vaccine work?
1) The BCG vaccine mainly works by inhibiting its reactions at the effective sites of Tv causes in our body.
2) The vaccine contains a weakened strain of Mycobacterium bovis, whose function is to stimulate the immune system to respond to the bacteria without causing disease.
3) This vaccine proves helpful in protecting us from about 99 percent of this disease.
Read More: Full Form of WAN & LAN With Complete Information
4) Our body contains antibodies, which also protect us from future bacterial infections.
5) Mainly BCG vaccine helps our body to make antibodies against TB bacteria, by which TB can be easily avoided.
6) Whereas mostly it has been found that, this vaccine works to protect us from many diseases, in which we get easily dehydrated, muscle cramps, increase in the intensity of diabetes, sodium and chloride deficiency etc. Can be
7) This vaccine is used to control and prevent many diseases and symptoms of the body.
8) Its a process works to play absolutely vital and important role for our health.
Who should not get the BCG vaccine?
1) Everyone is not advised to take this vaccine, according to which there are some people who should not get BCG-Bacillus Calmette Guerin vaccine, which are as follows:-
2) If someone has severe skin disease then he should not get BCG (Bacillus Calmette Guerin) vaccine.
3) Children of mothers who received biologic therapy during pregnancy should not receive this vaccine. That is, a specialist and doctor should be consulted for this.
4) Do not get this vaccine if there is deficiency of immunity or any congenital acquisition.
5) Cancer patients should not get this vaccine.
6) A potent live vaccine has been received in the last 4 weeks.
Why is BCG given at birth?
1) BCG (Bacillus Calmette Guerin) vaccine plays a very important role for us.
2) Let us tell you that this vaccine provides protection to the baby from TB disease.
3) It is very important to get this BCG vaccine done within 15 days of the birth of the child.
4) Where mostly it has been seen that this vaccine is given to the child in the hospital itself.
5) A child who receives BCG-Bacillus Calmette Guerin vaccine is also given a zero dose of oral polio.
6) You don’t have to worry about it, as this vaccine is very cheap, safe and easily available.
7) If you vaccinate your child once at birth, it helps to protect the child from TB disease for life.
How will you take the information given by us, you can tell us by commenting, if you like this post, then you can also share this post with your friends.