Asha recruitment 2023 Notification will be released soon on 112000 Asha worker posts for eighth pass women candidates under Bihar Health Department. According to the media report, 8th, 10th pass will be appointed on the posts of ASHA workers in the wards of all the hospitals of the health department of Bihar. Eligible and interested female male candidates for this post can fill the online application by visiting the official website of Bihar Health Department after the release of the notification. All the latest updates related to Asha recruitment can be observed below on this article.
health department asha recruitment 2023 details
- Department Name – Health Department Bihar
- Post Name – ASHA Worker
- Number of Posts – 1.12 Lakh (Expected)
- Eligibility – 8th, 10th pass
- Application Process – Will Update Soon
- Salary – will be updated soon
- Application Start Date – Will Update Soon
- Last Date – Will Update Soon
- Job Location – Bihar
- Official website – shs.bihar.gov.in
ASHA Worker Jobs – Educational Qualification
According to the media report, for the recruitment of Asha worker, the eighth, tenth pass should be observed, after the release of the detailed information notification
ASHA Recruitment 2023 – Age Limit Details
For this vacancy, the minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 40 years, for relaxation and detailed information related to age limit, see the official notification.
ASHA Bharti Recruitment Process
Detailed information about Asha vacancy recruitment process can be seen after the release of official notification.
how to fill asha recruitment online form
Eligible and interested candidates can visit the official website of Health Department Bihar or Bihar Government state.bihar.gov.in and fill the online application by following the instructions given below after the release of the notification.
- First of all visit the official website of Health Department Bihar.
- Then click on the online form link.
- Enter all your important information.
- Click the Submit button.
- Pay the application fee through the prescribed mode.
- Now your form has been successfully submitted.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.